In a nutshell here’s what’s been going on (For maximum effect you need to let the video run as you read this):
- I read through my manuscript
- Started revisions (this morning)
- I visited Michiana, MI with my family – we hooked up with some good friends and relaxed a bit
- Been working like a dog at the day job
- Been sweating
- Been listening to Queen’s News of the World album
- Finished George RR Martin’s A Feast for Crows (two nights ago), and…
- Started George RR Martin’s A Dance with Dragons (a gift from my lovely wife for Father’s Day) – It. Is. Awesome.
That’s more or less it.
I’m shooting for a blog post a week at this point, because, let’s face it, given the choice between writing blog posts and working on ye olde novel, the Ser Novel wins every time.